I wanted to know if the school can help students by lodging a complaint with Bus Éireann. Several of us have multiple absences due to bus schedule cancellations without notice. Today, for instance, is another day I'll be arriving late because the driver simply didn't stop, claiming the bus was "full"... He even gestured “no” to us at the bus stop. I think it would be possible to conduct a survey about the buses and schedules that students use and demand some response from the company, as we pay so much for the exchange program and are losing part of our classes and attendance due to the buses. Português: Queria saber se a escola consegue ajudar os alunos reclamando para a bus eirann, eu e vários colegas temos varias faltas ja por causa de cancelamento de horário de ônibus sem aviso. Hoje por exemplo é mais um dia que vou chegar atrasada pois o motorista simplesmente não parou pois o ônibus estava "cheio"... Ainda ficou fazendo não pra gente na parada... Acho que dava pra fazer uma enquete com o ônibus e horários que os alunos pegam e exigir algum posicionamento da empresa, pois nós pagamos tão caro pelo intercâmbio e perdemos parte da aula e presença por causa de ônibus...

Posted by Deleted (cd4e3cb0) at 2023-09-20 08:04:53 UTC