Hi everyone, The Six Nations Rugby Championship starts this weekend. It is the oldest rugby championship in the world, with this year being its 129th year. The tournament features Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland (also known as the Home Nations), France and Italy. It takes place over 5 different rounds, with teams playing each other once - either home or away. This is a big event on the rugby calendar, with rivalries decades old (Ireland v England is arguably the largest). This is a great time of year to get involved in following rugby and enjoying the atmosphere of the pubs. I have created a Fantasy Rugby league that students can enter if they wish. Like the Fantasy Soccer leagues, you choose a team each week and hope your players perform well! I understand that rugby may be a new sport to many, so I have made the league as easy as possible. You can join by following the link below. There will be a prize for the winner. Join me in the league now no.81970 : ELI Schools Six Nations Championship Password : TGBHD By clicking on the following link : https://fantasy.sixnationsrugby.com/#welcome/register/?parrain=icg5yyq&ligue=81970&mdp=TGBHD

Posted by Darragh at 2023-01-30 13:44:50 UTC